Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Awesome & Inspiring

This was amazing, took me about 10 minutes to finish, but i loved it with all my heart.
At first i though animation was the highest form of art, becuase it combines all things like storytelling, film, music and drawing in it, then i figured videogames add that level of interaction, so that medium actualy hold the potential to be the highest form of art. You rarely see anyone do it and pull it off, but you did, respect.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

coo

Nice, very braid-Ish, nice puzzles, cool story. all you need now is an appealing art design

cambodianfever enginetest cambodianfever enginetest

Nice

Found a cheat though.... Als ge boven naast de eerste spike blijft staan kunde nie doodgaan ;)
wel cool gemaakt :p
-Thomas

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

This kind of game could realy make it.

This game feels unique to me compared to other 2d games. For instance the options in customizing your character are rarerly seen in the arcade genre. It has a great combat system, lots of cool guns, cool art style, cool athmosphere
but it seems slightly repetitive.
Is great, but what it need to truely be epic is a cool sidescroller kind of gameplay with bosses and stuff. If this game were to go allitle more in the direction of say; castle crashers, by adding rpg elements, having multiplayer options, many different kinds of unique levels..
it could possibly be even better!

That said, i hope you guys get a real breaktrough and get this kind of stuff on xbox live, cuase i would definatly buy this! Go for it!

The AD&D Simulator The AD&D Simulator

Good

Fun, But you should try using 3ed rules, and class choices :-)

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Yeay Dnd!

Real fun,i Love Dnd, but maibe next time you could try using the 3ed Rules?

ADnD Flight - Level I ADnD Flight - Level I

Nice

Pretty cool, im a dnd fan to, but the game would be cooler if it was 3Ed.

TSUNAMI  lev. 1 TSUNAMI lev. 1

Cool Blood effect and splaty sounds

This Contains Blood, Voilance, Gore, Unnececary Carnage, Fylthy Language and god knows what else...I LOVE IT!

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Coolest Sticks Ever!

if you want to see some sticks kick ass and shoot stuff, you'r in the right place!