Bear Bear Bear Bear

Nice!

I don't know if this is better then Tarboy...
but it sure as hell deserves the frontpage over Ego Raptors latest.
Great Work
...did you realy make this in 18 days? thats insane.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Brilliant

were force fed an illusion to believe that the amount of wealth you have is how succesfully you've lived your life. It's something fed to uss by the people in charge, the things on tv, the news and politics who constantly shape our image of the world and tell uss what to think and whats important. money is what makes the world go round, and there's alot of junkies out there that wont let morals get in there way to get their fix. ...close?

This is without a doubt one of the best flash movies i have ever seen, i realy enjoyed the art style, the characters, scenery, the death hand, the sound effects....everything, it's all so deliciously psychedelic. the classical song you warped during the eating scene, very eerie, i can't seem to get it out of my head.

also did you do the humming sound for his little carriage-bike thingy yourself?
great work man, your an inspiration.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Psychedelic Nightmare

This makes me wanna crawl in the corner of my room in fetal possition and wobble back and forth. It's absolutely terrifying. the animation and art are superb, the music and sounds are very eery and fitting...It's the true essence of a nightmare... i usualy love all things creepy but i must admit i'm slightly overwhelmed. its all very powerfull in a disturbing way.... to powerful in fact, i dare not put it in my favorties for fear of what people might think of me... and i usualy dont give a flying arse about stuff like that. maibe when i've had some time to process what just happened to me...

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Awesome & Inspiring

This was amazing, took me about 10 minutes to finish, but i loved it with all my heart.
At first i though animation was the highest form of art, becuase it combines all things like storytelling, film, music and drawing in it, then i figured videogames add that level of interaction, so that medium actualy hold the potential to be the highest form of art. You rarely see anyone do it and pull it off, but you did, respect.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

coo

Nice, very braid-Ish, nice puzzles, cool story. all you need now is an appealing art design

cambodianfever enginetest cambodianfever enginetest

Nice

Found a cheat though.... Als ge boven naast de eerste spike blijft staan kunde nie doodgaan ;)
wel cool gemaakt :p
-Thomas

The world is mine - DubAudio The world is mine - DubAudio

very nice.

sometime when i hear awesome music for the first time i get this tingely feeling in my chest that spread to my neck sortof like goose bumps (but not quite). awesome feeling....thanks for that, love & peace ;)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor

Superb

Awesome track this one, best drum and base song on NG imho.
Only thing that upsets me is that its quite short... always hafto listen to it 2 or 3 times before i get it out of my system ^^

mooi gedaan, ga zo door ^^

Hookah 2 Hookah 2

Realy cool

Great as always. you've got a great style going & interesting idea's.
I realy like how you created different layers of dept using different color shades.

magnificent.
you'l be going places in no time.
keep it up.

spawn fan art spawn fan art

cool

looks like i need to get to know this Dwayne TUrner & Clayton Crain. It looks realy good,

like MeserMerol mentioned the black colouring is alittle crude
have you tried fooling round with contrast/brightness to try and get it to smoothen out?
besides that there's nothing negative to be said about this. good job

The Dance of the Black Death The Dance of the Black Death

Awesome

the use of colours and textures realy adds to the antique, grim atmosphere.
great creepy vibe ^^

I love the design of the plaguedoctor & the dynamic poses....you should totally animate the shit out of this :p truly epic stuff.