All 18 art Reviews

Hookah 2 Hookah 2

Realy cool

Great as always. you've got a great style going & interesting idea's.
I realy like how you created different layers of dept using different color shades.

magnificent.
you'l be going places in no time.
keep it up.

spawn fan art spawn fan art

cool

looks like i need to get to know this Dwayne TUrner & Clayton Crain. It looks realy good,

like MeserMerol mentioned the black colouring is alittle crude
have you tried fooling round with contrast/brightness to try and get it to smoothen out?
besides that there's nothing negative to be said about this. good job

The Dance of the Black Death The Dance of the Black Death

Awesome

the use of colours and textures realy adds to the antique, grim atmosphere.
great creepy vibe ^^

I love the design of the plaguedoctor & the dynamic poses....you should totally animate the shit out of this :p truly epic stuff.

In the Forest In the Forest

bloody damn good job

Very nice! great atmophere, great use of colour, sence of dept is amazing...
well done sir, i salute thee

frozen-scumbag responds:

I am not a sir but thank you ^-^

Pale Pale

good, but...

The fact that its a very typical anime style we've seen a hundred million times before is kindof a turnoff for me, especially that stupid little nose bothers me.

it is nicely drawn however and i geuss thats just what you were going for. the hands could use alittle more dept to get that round feeling
and the part between her boobs and neck are kindof crude and could be maibe use a little smoothening out.

i like the textures in the background, i would maibe experiment by adding a simple gradient layer with a range of colours going from light to dark and then putting it on multiply, it might highten the mood.

Oh, and the top one is definatly better,

DeaHide DeaHide

I dig

Great stuff, i realy realy like the colouring & textures.

bringing a style like this to animation would be legendary, keep it up man.

You Are Exploitable You Are Exploitable

superb.

I realy like it, It's realy cute yet sinister at the same time. lovely use of colour and great atmophere. awesome. great job

Vertigo Vertigo

Nice

Nice, i like the bio-mechanical feel to it, i can almost recognice insect parts and faces but i'm not quite sure. you've got a good feel for textures.

although it's quite elegant in the way as it is now,
i'd love to see a drawing with strains like these covering every inch of the page, maibe some smaller then others to create a sence of dept. I'd think something like that would be very easy to get lost in.

Spenner responds:

Working on it :) mostly due to a lack of time to sit down and work on one of these (I just pick at them on my breaks at work) but I do have a full pager in progress...

Thanks for the feedback!

The Sultan The Sultan

Amazing

i seriously can't think of a single bad thing to say about this. love the colours, the theme...the composition, basicly the whole works ^^ i'd definatly hang this in my room. bloody damn good job sir.

Abandoned Abandoned

Horrifically Terrific

Awesome, he almost looks real. very creepy, i love it. i'm realy curious what you used to make this?

Errold responds: